Thursday, October 2, 2008

#1 - Fat Loss 4 Idiots


I first came across the Fat Loss 4 Idiots plan a couple of years ago while I was browsing the internet at work looking for exercise and pilates sites. I thought it looked really unique and it caught my attention, but since I am not really overweight I surfed on by looking at other stuff.

Since that time I have done quite a bit of research on the Fat Loss 4 Idiots program, and it seems to be very effective as well as popular. I have seen many testimonials written by people who have used this diet and loved it. In fact, I read a testimonial today from a man who had lost 70 pounds and was absolutely ecstatic!

Now I have read a few customers testimonials who didn't like the plan, but I would say 95% of the people who have tried this plan are thrilled. Some of the foods you eat on this plan are proteins, fruits, vegetables, dairy (yes!), nuts, the list is pretty good size. No rice cakes and carrot sticks on this plan!

This plan proclaims that you can lose 9 lbs in 11 days. After the 11 days, you have a 3 day "cheat" period where you are allowed to eat anything you want. That's pretty fast weight loss in my opinion. And the plan is healthy! It's not a starvation diet, it is a plan that shows you how to eat REAL food that burns fat, in a way that causes your metabolism to increase and burn calories like never before.

No counting calories, no portion limits. This plan appears to "trick" your body into losing weight quick by changing your metabolism and burning fat. It also improves your overall health - an added bonus! Now, I wouldn't promise that this plan works for everyone, but from what I've seen it does what it says it will do - teach you how to lose weight FAST without buying diet meals or eating tasteless food.

For the price ($39.00), I don't think it can be beat. Especially since there are no special foods or supplements to buy. Anyway, you can't lose. There's a money back guarantee if Fat Loss 4 Idiots doesn't work for you!

What Diet Plans Have YOU Tried?